Wick Fisher White currently works with many dynamic clients that continue to provide us with great opportunities. Thus we are always looking to hire creative, aspiring and talented individuals with engineering & commissioning skills. We would welcome an opportunity to review your resume if you have an interest in joining our team. Please send qualifications to email@example.com.
Wick Fisher White offers a excellent benefit package that includes - competitive salary, generous family health insurance plan, 401K plan with employer matching benefits, personal paid time off, holiday time, overtime pay, flexible work hours and pretax commuting and parking plans.
Project Manager / Senior Mechanical Engineer
Wick Fisher White is looking for someone to lead design teams through multiple projects of varying scale, from concept through completion. We are seeking a dynamic personality that is able to create and maintain lines of communication with project engineers, firm leadership, and clients. A successful candidate will be a strong team leader who is goal oriented, organized, efficient, and able to adhere to strict project timelines. The ideal fit for this role will mentor less experienced engineers in addition to their daily tasks.
- Manage projects from concept through completion with minimal supervision
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers through project work and develop new business
- Cultivate strong working relationships with project engineers
- Design air and water side HVAC systems
- Perform engineering calculations
- Write and prepare technical reports & specifications
- Perform energy modeling using industry standard software
- Coordinate with other disciplines and sub-consultants
- Travel to client sites as needed
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ Years of experience in mechanical engineering within the construction industry
- 5 +Years of experience in project management role
- Demonstrated strong professional communication skills
- PE License